Convert the stock secondary belt drive to a 530 chain with this kit. 530 chains have a pitch of 5/8” and a roller width of 3/8”. Functional benefits are:
- Run up to a 200 series rear tire on your stock rim with no other modifications.
- Improved tensile rigidity for more direct power transfer to rear wheel.
- Quick and inexpensive countershaft sprocket changes allow you to dial in secondary drive ratios for optimal performance.
- Include rear sprocket with spacer, front sprocket with spacer, seal, chain, chain guide and bracket
- Allow the use of up to a 200mm series rear tire
- Available in four ratios
- Made in the U.S.A.
- rear sprocket (7075-t6)
- rear sprocket spacer
- front sprocket
- front sprocket spacer & seal
- chain, chain guide & bracket