narrow band 18 mm O2 sensor
replacement for OEM Numbers: 27719-07
for XL 2007-2013 and canbe used on XR 2007-2013 models
- Precision manufactured with a ceramic body made of stabilized zirconium dioxide, surface coated with gas-permeable platinum electrodes and a porous ceramic to help prevent erosion due to contamination and particulates in the exhaust gases
- Slow reading oxygen sensors can cause a drop in fuel economy of 10-15%, excessive exhaust emissions and poor drivability
- Life expectancy of an average oxygen sensor in a properly tuned engine is typically 30,000-50,000 miles
- Replacement Wide Band O² sensor for aftermarket ignition tuners also available; overall length is 30.25"
- All sensors meet or exceed OE specifications
- Made in the U.S.A.
OEM Numbers: 27719-07