Twin Motorcycles Bar end Vibration dampers Got dead fingers after a ride ? Consider our Home Made Vibration dampers. - They are made out of Heavy Stainless steel so they also work when you crash.
- Mounting them is easy and they can be mounted very secure and tight through the special mounting mechanism.
- They specially work out fine for the 1125, to kill the high frequently vibration from the ridged mounted engine
- They also work very well on all Buell XB models with stock handle bars or clip-on's ( R models )
- They also fit any bar with a internal diameter of 18 -19 mm - They double up, as a crash protector to lengthen the end of the bar a little, - And they protect a little better against frame damage.
- Through their very secure mounting you can also mount bar-end mirrors safe and secure ( other diameter end cap 25mm )
Weight +/- 200 gramm a piece
Sold as a set, price is for 2 pieces. Comes with all the mounting hardware, Please note when mounting to check for a little clearance on the throttle handgrip, so the throttle will return freely to his starting position.