This is the Twin Motorcycles Service Kit for the 16000 km / 10000 miles / big service, for All Buell XB 9 and 12 model from 2003-2010.
We have put together a complete big maintenance kit, for servicing your Buell at home.
For your Buell XB9 or XB12 all model years
This kit contains the following parts:
|Product number||Part name|
|57351||Bardahl Gearbox oil XL Buell Xb models||1x|
|TM09344622||Buel XB 9/12 03-10 clutch inspection cover gasket||1x|
|MO105930||Buell all model 10W Front Fork oil ||1x|
|09344633||Buell XB 9/12 2003-2010 inspection cover gasket||1x|
|13001770-0712-0045||Buell XB 9/12 K&N Performance Oil filter KN-177||1x|
|MO836441||Motul 7100 20w50 synthetic engine oil, 4 liter||1x|
|M08071HB||Motul DOT 4 brake fluid 0,5 l||1x|
|DCPR9E||Ngk spark plug DCPR9E Buell XB XR1200 ( x1 )||2x|
|10770||O-ring multiple use ||2x|
due to Air freight / shipping regulations we no longer ship the brake cleaner
this article is always in stock !!!
16000 km / 10000 mile / big service
We advice to change the engine oil and filter,
and the best way to do this is to run the engine a little warm before you drain the engine oil,
Fill the new oil filter with a little oil ( +/- 0.1 liter ) and lubricate the oil filter gasket o-ring with a little new oil before you screw it on.
Change gearbox oil,
- Use a new o-ring on the drain plugs , and tighten
- Fill the oil tank in the swing arm with +/-2,5 liter, and let the engine warm up,
- After warm up check the oil level fill it up to the mark on the dip stick.
- Replace the spark plugs, spark plug gap needs to be 0,9 mm , use a little never seas on the spark plug threats
- Check or adjust the primary chain tension
- check the belt for ware and cracks,
- Check the wheel bearings, front and rear, best to remove the wheels for the best check
- Check the steering head bearings, check the swing arm bearings , this is done best with the belt tension off
- Change the front fork oil.
- Check your brake pads, for thickness and disk for warping
- replace brake fluid at least every year
- Check the clutch cable for ware in the clutch lever and check for right adjustment,
- Check the throttle on easy turning without sticking and not too much play
- Check front fork and rear shock absorber for weeping seals
- Check the rocker box cover rear and front cylinder for oil leaks ,
( oil leaking from the rear rocker box can cause the cooling fan to break down )
- Check cable harness under the seat for rub and ware marks.
- Check electrical functions , brake light switches , horn, lights ect.