Buell S1WL 98-99 brake line front
with E-mark / ABE
comes standard color ;Stainless banjo and transparant brake line
if you want other colors / version please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready-to-mount line kit, incl. required accessories and certificate.
Additional, included accessories: Sealing rings
- Turnable fittings
- Ready-to-mount with all necessary accessories included.
- Exact pressure point
- Best haptic
- Less leverage needed
- Shorter braking distance
- Almost indestructable
- Fast delivery
- Excellent service
- High-strength aluminium- and stainless steel banjos
- Plastic covered hoses upon requested
- Original TEFLON® inner core (PTFE)
- Not flammable
- Operating temperature -70°C to +260°C
- Manufactured in accordance to international EG-policies
- Meets US FMVSS and DOT standards
Steel braided flex lines from probrake meet and exceed the highest quality standards and are being manufactured directly in Freiburg, Germany.
probrake is a TÜV certified company and registered as a manufacturer with the KBA.